The choice to foster a child is an important decision and we are committed to giving you the best and most effective support and resources possible. We emphasize the importance of a family’s community of support. OCP foster families receive access to a network of caring professionals who are available to guide your family along the path of stability.
Thank you for choosing to change a child’s life!
OCP Foster Parent Benefits
- Flexible training opportunities
- Reimbursement of up to $1750 monthly (non-taxable)
- 24 / 7 / 365 on-call support
- Respite Provided
- Weekly support groups
- Additional specialized training provided
- Full range of Wrap-around services
- Rock-solid support and access to a network of caring professionals
- Advocate for the needs of the youth as part of their Turn-Around Team
- Receive the skills, knowledge and support to succeed
- Foster Parent Referral Bonus
- Additional services: case management, in-office therapy and skills training
Lane County Parks and Recreation
Stay up-to-date on our all our latest news, events, highlights, and resources.