OCP is seeking skilled and team-oriented clinicians interested in providing outstanding evidence-based mental health services to youth and families on our Treatment Foster Care Oregon™ (TFCO) and outpatient behavioral health programs.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Extensive training and supervision in validated behavioral health treatment for youth and family.
- Excellent administrative and IT support.
- NEW! OCP is approved by the Oregon Office of Rural Health as a qualified Practice Site for the Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program (OBHLRP) and OCP staff that meet the criteria can receive tax-free funds to repay qualifying educational loan debt.
- Generous benefits package includes excellent vacation and PTO:
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance (medical ~85% employer paid; dental 80% employer paid)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (available to staff on OCP’s medical insurance plan)
- Paid life insurance
- Paid sick/vacation time (14 hours/month vacation time and 8 hours/month sick leave for full time employees)
- Employer retirement contributions (averaging 4% per month and not contingent on employee contributions)
- 11 Paid holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Plan (6 visits per issue, available to all staff)
- Flexible Spending pla
- Supervision provided for clinicians seeking LPC, LCSW or LMFT.
OCP offers flexible work hours, friendly team atmosphere including staff social events and a dog friendly office environment.
Most importantly, all clinical services are effective and supported by the most recent science in behavioral health.