We are a team of 47 skilled therapists, clinical interns, mentors, skills trainers, and administrative staff who are also hikers, dog lovers, kayakers, DIY fanatics, travelers, bikers, photographers, and musicians. As both colleagues and friends, we enjoy working together to bring enthusiasm and a team-oriented focus to our programs and projects.
OCP is seeking skilled and team-oriented clinicians interested in providing outstanding evidence-based mental health services to youth and families on our Treatment Foster Care Oregon™ (TFCO) and outpatient behavioral health programs.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Extensive training and supervision in validated behavioral health treatment for youth and family.
- Excellent administrative and IT support.
- NEW! OCP is approved by the Oregon Office of Rural Health as a qualified Practice Site for the Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program (OBHLRP) and OCP staff that meet the criteria can receive tax-free funds to repay qualifying educational loan debt.
- Generous benefits package includes excellent vacation and PTO:
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance (medical ~85% employer-paid; dental 80% employer-paid)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (available to staff on OCP’s medical insurance plan)
- Paid life insurance
- 52 paid days off annually (12 paid holidays + 14 hours/month vacation time, 8 hours/month sick leave for full-time employees.
- Employee Assistance Plan (Access to 6 FREE appointments with a mental health counselor, reduced gym membership fees, …+ other primary benefits)
- Flexible Spending plan
- Licensure supervision provided at no cost for clinicians pursuing LPC, LCSW, or LMFT credentials.
OCP offers flexible work hours, a friendly team atmosphere including staff social events, and a dog-friendly office environment.
Most importantly, all clinical services are effective and supported by the most recent science in behavioral health.