OCP Referral Incentive Program
This is an exciting time to be a part of the OCP team! Since 1983, we have provided supports and services to children and families in Lane County. Our foster care programs started more than 35 years ago and, over the course of time, we have served thousands of children; however, the demand for loving, nurturing homes like yours has never been greater!
Do you know someone who would be a great foster parent or respite
We know that word of mouth is our most important recruitment tool. Get rewarded with our Referral Incentive Program. We encourage you to inspire your friends, family, coaches, counselors, teachers, neighbors, and co-workers, who might have what it takes to be an OCP foster parent. People just like you!
Here’s how it works:
Submit the online referral form, and we’ll begin tracking once the potential foster family starts the process.
How is the incentive issued?
After family or individual successfully completes training and becomes licensed and receives their first placement, you will receive:
$200 for respite home or
$500 for placement in foster home
BONUS! The referred friend will also receive a matching incentive bonus
- The Referral Incentive Program is open to all licensed OCP foster families
- Referrals do not apply to recertification or re-licensing
- No limit to the number of referrals
- To be eligible for the incentive payment, the referring foster parent must be a licensed foster parent at the time when the referred family accepts their first placement.
- OCP reserve the right to discontinue or make necessary changes to the Referral Incentive Program