Make a Contribution.
As a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Oregon Community Programs depends on the generosity of individuals, companies and organizations to assist in providing support to our foster, biological and adoptive families and the children in their care.
Our foster children rely on the kindness of the community to help them. When you help foster kids by contributing to OCP, you give much more than money; you give them the chance to lead self-sufficient, productive and happy adult lives.
Where your money goes.
100% of all monies received help with the costs to support the children in foster care giving them what they need to heal and thrive.
- Sensory items (mini trampoline, body socks, weighted blankets, etc.)
- Nightmare kit (monster spray, Go Away Big Green Monster book, stuffed animal)
- Handling Goodbye kit (heart stickers, The Kissing Hand book, laminated photo of caregiver)
- Give a foster parent a night out (respite)
- Help a child visit their family (travel/gas cards)
- Safety items for families (car seats, baby gates, strollers, etc.)
- Clothing, shoes, coats, etc.
- Diapers, Pull-ups, wipes, etc.
- Sign up a youth for a camp or fun activity/class
- Hygiene kit
- GED testing
- LTD bus pass
- State ID, permit and/or driver’s license
- Sign up a youth for seasonal sports (fees and equipment)
- Medical fees that insurance or dental plans won’t cover
- Food handlers license
- School supplies (Backpack, notebook, paper, calculator, etc.)
- College/text books
Can you help us with our Wish List for local attractions and activities?
- Movie Theaters
- Splash Park, Get Air Trampoline Park
- Cultural Events: theatre plays, symphony, concerts
- Sporting Events: football, baseball, soccer, basketball; Eugene Emeralds
- Admission to bowling, skate parks, museums
- Memberships to fitness clubs for our young adult foster youth
- Gift cards to local stores: Target, Sports Authority, Wal-Mart, Kohl’s Department Stores
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations to Oregon Community Programs are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. OSLC Community Programs dba Oregon Community Programs. Federal Tax ID # 93-1208532.
We are grateful
for our community’s generosity and kindness.
Are you an individual or a corporation that wants to make a difference in the lives of foster children?
Make a donation today.
You can help!
Your donation allows us to continue our support of evidence-based treatment for children and families with training, consulting and outreach services to promote a positive family life.
You can help change the life of a child in foster care with a one-time donation or recurring gift – to help create a brighter future for foster children.
If you prefer to deliver a donated item, please visit us at:
1170 Pearl Street
Eugene, OR 97401