Attend a workshop and learn strategies for responding to your child’s needs and managing challenging behaviors and earn up to $150 in prizes, toys, and books!
- Summer workshops are 3-hours, food & childcare are provided on-site!
- Workshops to be held on various Tuesdays and Saturdays, August – October.
- Parent-Toddler workshops are FREE for any family in Lane County. Foster, kinship, or biological families are welcome!
- Earn up to $150 in prizes, toys, and books!
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Teaching parents PRIDE (Praise, Reflect, Imitate, Describe, Enjoy) skills to promote positive interactions, healthy parent-child attachment, and good minding.
- Teaching a No-hurting sequence to respond to and decrease aggressive behavior
- Parenting skills to help decrease children’s anxiety.
- Learning how to respond to BIG feelings by using CARES (Come in close, Assist, Reassure, Emotional awareness, Soothe) skills to increase Parental awareness of their own feelings as well as improving nurturing, supportive care for their child.
In-person and virtual workshops are now available!
Saturday, October 9 | 9 am-12 pm
Tuesday, October 12 | 3-6 pm
Saturday, October 23 | 9 am-12 pm
Saturday, November 6 | 9 am – 12 pm
For more information, contact: Lauren Kogutkiewicz (541) 246-2399