OCP is seeking skilled and team-oriented clinicians interested in providing outstanding evidence-based mental health services to youth and families on our Treatment Foster Care Oregon™ (TFCO) and outpatient behavioral health programs.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Extensive training and supervision in validated behavioral health treatment for youth and family.
- Excellent administrative and IT support.
- Competitive benefits include
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance (medical ~90% employer paid; dental 100% employer paid)
- Paid life and disability insurance
- Paid sick/vacation time (8 hours/month sick leave and 14 hours/month vacation time for full time employees)
- Employer retirement contributions (averaging 6% per month and not contingent on employee contributions)
- Supervision provided for clinicians seeking LPC, LCSW or LMFT.
OCP offers flexible work hours, friendly team atmosphere including staff social events and a dog friendly office environment.
Most importantly, all clinical services are effective and supported by the most recent science in behavioral health.